Jefferies Remain Bullish Towards Agilent Technologies (A) Following 2Q15 Results
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
Jefferies maintains a Buy rating and $47.00 price target on Agilent (NYSE: A) following 2Q15 results. Agilent reported EPS of $0.38, which missed consensus by 1c. Analyst Brandon Couillard says that robust orders support a better 2H view.
Couillard commented on A, saying, "Shares of A may open lower (<5%) on the 2Q15 operational shortfall & more back-end loaded FY15 guidance update. However, we see little to alter our positive thesis on the stock & expect better news flow from its investor day next week, which should be a platform to potentially raise its LT margin expansion goal (22% by FY17) & address its over-capitalized status (~$550M net cash at 2Q-end)."
Shares of Agilent closed at $42.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Talis Biomedical Corp. (TLIS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!