Jefferies Recommends Buying Shares of Dollar General (DG) Ahead of Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Corey Tarlowe reiterated a Buy rating and $260.00 price target on Dollar General (NYSE: DG) on the belief that the company's current operational initiatives position it for continued share gains, top-line growth, and margin expansion over the LT. Near term, the company is likely to report upside to consensus with the upcoming 4Q print. This comes as the company takes steps to find a successor to the company's CEO.
The analyst stated "We recommend that investors buy DG shares now. DG is a high-quality, well-managed business with countercyclical traits that is likely to continue gaining share. While there has been a recent spotlight on wages, we believe the company is well-positioned to mitigate potential wage-related headwinds."
Shares of Dollar General closed at $198.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!