Jefferies Downgrades China Rapid Finance (XRF) to Hold
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies downgraded China Rapid Finance (NYSE: XRF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $2.00 (from $4.00).
Analyst John Heckt steps to the sidelines citing regulatory uncertainty which he believes are headwinds that likely impact operating performance.
Shares of China Rapid Finance closed at $1.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!