Jefferies Assumes Brunswick Corp (BC) at Buy
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Anna Glaessgen assumes coverage on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $115.00.
The analyst commented, "We assume coverage at Buy. The industry backdrop is at its healthiest in recent memory(underscored by a surge in new, younger, boaters), and we believe BC's unique growth levers position it to capture outsized benefit. Adding in a favorable inventory backfill dynamic that supports wholesale growth several years out, we see upward bias to EPSestimates and believe a premium multiple is deserved. Buy; raising estimates, PT."
Shares of Brunswick Corp closed at $94.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- Stifel Sees 3 Reasons to be Positive on Las Vegas Sands (LVS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!