JPMorgan Upgrades Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to Overweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
(Updated - February 14, 2020 4:55 AM EST)
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $262.00 (from $250.00).
The analyst comments "ZBRA is trading at 16.4x forward P/E and 13.5x EV/EBITDA, which are ~13%/15% premiums to three-year forward trading averages, rich multiples relative to where the stock has previously traded, though justified given the consistent double-digit earnings growth and FCF flexibility. We upgrade to OW as we expect the firm to accelerate share buybacks, pursue accretive complementary M&A deals, and continue to drive double-digit earnings growth on mid-single-digit top-line growth."
Shares of Zebra Technologies closed at $233.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!