JPMorgan Upgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $54.00 (from $59.00).
The analyst expects the company to benefit from increasing domestic NGL logistics need which he believes will remain "quite healthy" in light of lower commodity prices.
Shares of Targa Resources closed at $41.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!