JPMorgan Upgrades ONEOK Inc (OKE) to Overweight
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded ONEOK Inc (NYSE: OKE) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $74.00 (from $75.00).
The analyst expects the company to benefit from increasing domestic NGL logistics need which he believes will remain "quite healthy" in light of lower commodity prices.
Shares of ONEOK Inc closed at $57.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $242 at Loop Capital on High Capital Return
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts (MVST) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!