JPMorgan Upgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy upgraded Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $54.00 (from $39.00).
The analyst cites robust partner feedback which highlights strong demand for the upgrade. He is expecting to see a strong quarter from the company but only moves to the sidelines as the risk/reward profile appears balanced at the current valuation.
Shares of Nutanix closed at $61.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!