JPMorgan Upgrades NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) to Overweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $150.00 (from $125.00).
- Upgrades comes on the heels of Analyst Day.
- Believes consensus expectations may be too conservative.
- Says NICE is a emerging clear leader within customer experience optimization.
- Sees equity as well positioned for growth as cloud acceleration is ahead of expectations and TAM is expanding.
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $130.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) to Outperform
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $160 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!