JPMorgan Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $45.00.
- Cites the valuation for the upgrade.
- Notes following the recent decline in valuation has brought the equity near fair valuation.
Shares of Cree closed at $43.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Anaplan Inc. (PLAN) to Hold
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!