JPMorgan Upgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Overweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Christopher Turnure upgraded American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $88.00 (from $78.00).
- Favors the renewables visibility.
- Believes shares are at an inflection point.
- Sees growth accelerating, improved visibility and a more fully utilized balance sheet.
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $82.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB25 at HSBC
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY28,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!