JPMorgan Upgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $8.00.
- Upgrade follows YTD underperformance as the equity nears the price target.
- Expects Q2 to remain pressured due to tougher comps and a product mix shift to lower priced printers which when coupled with slowing materials sales will likely weight on margins.
Shares of 3D Systems closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Beats Q2 Estimates as It Continues to Gain Market Share, Analyst Upgrades To 'Outperform' on Compelling Growth Outlook
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!