JPMorgan Starts Vivent Smart Home (VVNT) at Overweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Vivent Smart Home (NYSE: VVNT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $15.00.
The analyst comments "Vivint is a first mover and category leader in the smart home solutions space in North America, an addressable market that is large and growing rapidly. It is a profitable company that has scale, proprietary technology, and a unique go-to-market strategy with which to pursue 10%-plus growth in an important niche opportunity."
Shares of Vivent Smart Home closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Altair Engineering (ALTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!