JPMorgan Starts Dell Technologies (DELL) at Overweight
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Dell Technologies (NASDAQ: DELL) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $60.00.
The analyst views the company as a Top Pick in IT Hardware which justifies the premium multiple according to a morning research note. Coster believes the company's improved integration of EMC and VMWare will help Dell recapture share in IT infrastructure and make it one-stop IT shop for customers in all geographies and market segments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts EVgo, Inc. (EVGO) at Outperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Electric Last Mile Solutions Inc. (ELMS) at Buy
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR155 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!