JPMorgan Starts Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) at Overweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $32.00.
The analyst has a favorable outlook for the equity and the business noting BE is poised to disrupt the large global power market with its proprietary fuel cell technology.
He believes investors have an opportunity to create positions in the company which he believes is inflecting into profitability over the coming 24 months before being positioned to grow sales at 25% CAGR with operating leverage for 10 years funded by positive CF.
Shares of Bloom Energy Corp. closed at $22.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Raised to EUR97 at Berenberg
- Dine Brands (DIN) PT Lowered to $118 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!