JPMorgan Is Warming To Calamp Corp. (CAMP)
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst, Paul Coster, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) and is warming to the stock after the ~8% pullback since early July.
The analyst stated "We anticipate near-term results to benefit from cyclical strength in demand from Caterpillar, commercial fleet operators, construction firms, and government customers". "A solid print and guide, plus a narrative that points to accelerating uptake of one or more of the newer services, and we could get constructive
on this stock".
No change to the price target of $25.
Shares of CalAmp Corp. closed at $22.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB2,105 at Macquarie
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB500 at CLSA
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!