JPMorgan Downgrades Yunji Inc. (YJ) to Neutral
- Wall Street rallies as cooling inflation eases rate hike fears
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Andre Chang downgraded Yunji Inc. (NASDAQ: YJ) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $7.00 (from $14.00).
- Steps aside citing a desire to wait for uncertainties from business restructuring to settle.
Shares of Yunji Inc. closed at $6.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honda Motor (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Raised to JPY4,900 at CLSA, 'Our Top Buy'
- Okta (OKTA) Downgraded on Increasing Sales Turnover Concerns
- Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!