JPMorgan Downgrades Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE: VLP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $44.00 (from $50.00).
The analyst steps aside noting the company has the highest IDR burden and sees a reduced pace of drop-downs.
Shares of Valero Energy Partners LP closed at $38.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!