JPMorgan Downgrades EQT Midstream Partners, LP (EQM) to Neutral
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $54.00 (from $55.00).
The analyst steps aside citing the impact on the outlook by MVP regulatory, IDR elimination and the slowing EQT production growth.
Shares of EQT Midstream Partners, LP closed at $45.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Dynamics Corp. (GD) PT Raised to $222 at Vertical Research Partners
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,650 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Dechra Pharma (DPH:LN) (DCHPF) PT Raised to GBP44 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!