JPMorgan Downgrades Canon (CAJ) to Underweight
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Hisashi Moriyama downgraded Canon (NYSE: CAJ) from Neutral to Underweight.
The analyst says the core business growth limits visibility and is expecting new area growth to slow also.
Shares of Canon closed at $30.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts First Solar (FSLR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!