JPMorgan Downgrades CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $17.00.
- Steps aside citing limited catalysts.
- Believes pace of growth in software/subscription is too slow to generate a re-rating in the coming 6-12 months.
- Expects EPS growth in 2021 to be solid once recent acquisitions are integrated.
Shares of CalAmp Corp. closed at $12.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electrolux Professional AB (EPROB:SS) PT Raised to SEK59 at Morgan Stanley
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!