JPMorgan Downgrades CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $17.00.
- Steps aside citing limited catalysts.
- Believes pace of growth in software/subscription is too slow to generate a re-rating in the coming 6-12 months.
- Expects EPS growth in 2021 to be solid once recent acquisitions are integrated.
Shares of CalAmp Corp. closed at $12.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM) to Neutral
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!