JPMorgan Downgrades CNX Midstream (CNXM) to Neutral
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded CNX Midstream (NYSE: CNXM) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $20.00 (from $24.00).
The analyst steps aside following the guidance update noting IDR headwinds are one the horizon which could deter investor interest.
Shares of CNX Midstream closed at $16.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paycom Software (PAYC) PT Raised to $500 at Jefferies After Growth Returns to 30%
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $65 at Baird
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD33.78 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!