JPMorgan Downgrades BP Midstream Partners LP. (BPMP) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded BP Midstream Partners LP. (NYSE: BPMP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $17.00 (from $19.00).
The analyst comments "...we have seen a large part of the market shun IDRs, which we believe
could impede BPMP's ability to garner a favorable rerating, driving our Neutral rating..."
Shares of BP Midstream Partners LP. closed at $14.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!