JPMorgan Downgrades Apptio (APTI) to Underweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy downgraded Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $38.00.
The analyst believes the valuation is full and has moved out of sync with the rest of the software sector.
Shares of Apptio closed at $38.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!