JPMorgan Defends TPI Composites (TPIC), Upgrades to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $34.00.
- Says pullback creates an attractive entry point.
- Believes equity sold off on risks related to customer restructuring and labor dispute in Mexico.
- Believes risks are now priced in.
Shares of TPI Composites closed at $27.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB2,105 at Macquarie
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!