JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $119 at Macquarie After Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Macquarie analyst Han Joon Kim lowered the price target on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) to $119.00 (from $133.00) after 4Q20 results were largely in line but slightly on the soft side.
The analyst reiterated the Outperform rating, stating "Top-line growth continues to exceed 30%, as does user
growth. Management exuded confidence that it has the right supply chain dynamics to win the next leg of online retail growth through its omni-channel solution and did not express the need to engage in a heavy price war in 2021."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!