Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) PT Lowered to $68 at Laidlaw
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Laidlaw analyst Yale Jen lowered the price target on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) to $68.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- Tofersen in SOD1-ALS VALOR Trial Failed to Meet Primary Endpoint but Substantial Knowledge Learned
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WDP NV/SA (WDP:BB) PT Lowered to EUR34 at Barclays
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Lowered to EUR105 at Barclays
- TAG Immobilien AG (TEG:GR) PT Lowered to EUR12 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!