Internap Network (INAP) PT Lowered to $15 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan lowered the price target on Internap Network (NASDAQ: INAP) to $15.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating following Q4.
- Management set a new baseline again this year
- estimates lowered
- name remains inexpensive with potential for upside from M&A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!