Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $60 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Ambrish Srivastava lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $60.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Intel provided an earlier look at the model as the company transitions to one that includes large investments needed to build out its foundry business. For 2022, CapEx is going up by a meaningful amount, and FCF is headed the other way. GM is going lower in 2022 as the company accelerates its investments in the various nodes. GM is expected to stay depressed for 2-3 years. Our estimates are going lower, as is our TP. We are staying with our Outperform rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sharp Corp. (6753:JP) (SHCAY) PT Lowered to JPY950 at Citi
- Ebara Corp. (6361:JP) (EBCOY) PT Lowered to JPY7,000 at Citi
- Cranswick Plc. (CWK:LN) PT Lowered to GBP40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!