Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $45 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Matthew Bryson lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $45.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
Analyst comments: "Our Underperform Rating on Intel has been predicated on our view that while Intel is doing the right thing in lifting investment to try and restore manufacturing and product supremacy, the required increase in spending over the next few years will necessarily weigh heavily on company results, particularly with the company's share (and ASPs) suffering from current compeitive dynamics. This thesis manifested in Intel's guidance with Q4 EPS coming in short of expectations (presumably on higher opex), while Intel's outlook for GMs to hover between 51% and 53% over the next few years compares with prior consensus of around 56%."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aya Gold & Silver Inc (AYA:CN) (MYAGF) PT Raised to Cdn$13 at Stifel Canada
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Lowered to EUR55 at UBS
- Hugel Inc. (145020:KS) PT Raised to KRW228,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!