Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $44 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Toshiya Hari lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $44.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
- "It is increasingly clear that Intel's intended path to process node parity/leadership will require higher levels of capex and entail an extended period of deflated margins and FCF"
- reduce CY2021/22/23 non-GAAP EPS estimates by 9%, on average
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Lowered to AUD34 at Credit Suisse
- Acom Co Ltd (8572:JP) PT Lowered to JPY340 at JPMorgan
- Pegavision Corp (6491:TT) PT Lowered to NT$525 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!