Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $44 at Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Toshiya Hari lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $44.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
- "It is increasingly clear that Intel's intended path to process node parity/leadership will require higher levels of capex and entail an extended period of deflated margins and FCF"
- reduce CY2021/22/23 non-GAAP EPS estimates by 9%, on average
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) PT Raised to $298 at Stifel
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$16 at TD Securities
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!