Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $44 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Toshiya Hari lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $44.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
- "It is increasingly clear that Intel's intended path to process node parity/leadership will require higher levels of capex and entail an extended period of deflated margins and FCF"
- reduce CY2021/22/23 non-GAAP EPS estimates by 9%, on average
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL:IN) PT Lowered to INR752 at Elara Securities India
- Kajaria Ceramics Ltd (KJC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,412 at Edelweiss Capital
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18.10 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!