Indosat Tbk PT (ISAT:IJ) (PTITF) PT Raised to IDR6,000 at CLSA
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
CLSA analyst Norman Choong raised the price target on Indosat Tbk PT (ISAT:IJ) (OTC: PTITF) to IDR6,000.00 (from IDR5,800.00) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK247 at Morgan Stanley
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP7 at Morgan Stanley
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR618 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!