IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $300 at Stifel
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum raised the price target on IQVIA Holdings (NYSE: IQV) to $300.00 (from $280.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "There wasn’t much to pick on in the results, and the trends in the business continue to get better. Estimates continue to be revised upwards, and we expect this trend to continue as well. Consolidation in the CRO space should be good for IQV on a number of fronts - we hope it continues. We are raising our target price to $300, which represents a blend of CRO and Information Services multiples on our 2021 estimates. We see a path towards the mid-$300s and above."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (CSVGF) PT Lowered to HK$7.60 at CLSA
- CRRC Corporation Limited (1766:HK) (CRRRF) PT Lowered to HK$3 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!