ING (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at UBS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
UBS analyst Johan Ekblom raised the price target on ING (INGA:NA) (NYSE: ING) to EUR10.50 (from EUR10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR111 at Societe Generale
- Poste Italiane SpA (PST:IM) (PITAF) PT Raised to EUR12 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!