II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) PT Raised to $116 at Cowen
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Paul Silverstein raised the price target on II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) to $116.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We exited the quarter with even greater confidence as to IIVI’s significant upside potential via long-term revenue growth and margin structure and thereby EPS and cash flow—significantly beyond what appears to be current investor expectations. Notwithstanding stock reaction post-results, in our view, FY4Q22 results and outlook mark strong start to post-COHR chapter with ongoing strong secular demand trends across IIVI’s end markets and strong company-specific execution. Supply chain constraints that are holding back NT revenue and margins will eventually abate. Remains Best Idea."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$16.70 at JPMorgan
- Tsuruha Holdings Inc (3391:JP) (TSUSF) PT Raised to JPY8,600 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!