II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) PT Lowered to $68 at Susquehanna
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Christopher Rolland lowered the price target on II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) to $68.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "a confusing quarter to analyze, but it seems as though Photonics supply constraints and Apple seasonal have June down a bit more than expected."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paycom Software (PAYC) PT Raised to $500 at Jefferies After Growth Returns to 30%
- King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) PT Raised to NT$52 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Would Buy Activision Blizzard (ATVI) After Earnings on Pipeline Strength
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!