IHS Markit (INFO) PT Raised to $126 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "We are raising our target price on INFO shares from $107 to $126, reflecting our $446 SPGI target price times 0.2838, the deal exchange ratio. We view INFO shares as a modestly cheaper way to invest in SPGI shares since we expect the deal to close without any material change to either company."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at National Bank Financial
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR25.50 at JPMorgan
- Inchcape Plc. (INCH:LN) PT Lowered to GBP9.86 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!