IGM Financial Inc. (IGM:CN) (IGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Scotiabank analyst Phil Hardie raised the price target on IGM Financial Inc. (IGM:CN) (OTC: IGIFF) to Cdn$42.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!