ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd. (IPRU:IN) PT Lowered to INR520 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
Credit Suisse analyst Ashish Gupta lowered the price target on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd. (IPRU:IN) to INR520.00 (from INR535.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $26 at Loop Capital
- Central Japan Railway (9022:JP) (CJPRY) PT Lowered to JPY15,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Plunges 7% Despite Rosenblatt Upgrade to Buy on Valuation and Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!