Huntington Ingalls (HII) PT Raised to $280 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) to $280.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Q3 broke HII's negative revision streak with better NNS margin, FCF, and overall execution (e.g. TS). Mgmt affirmed its 9-10% shipbuilding margin target for 2020, & net cash inflows from pension in C20 looks higher than prior expectations--both positives. New PT = $280 (5.4% C20E FCF yield)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!