Huntington Ingalls (HII) Could Pull Back - Cowen
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna reiterated an Outperform rating and $280.00 price target on Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) but noted that the Navy's coming fleet planning framework may dampen investor sentiment on the stock and provide a better entry point.
The analyst stated "We believe that HII's 3-5 year skyline will prove more resilient than feared, and the stock remains cheap (6% yield), factors that keep us positive".
Shares of Huntington Ingalls closed at $253.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChampionX (CHX) PT Raised to $27 at Cowen
- Veracyte, Inc (VCYT) PT Raised to $55 at Needham & Company
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR309 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!