HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to $400 at Cowen
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst J. Derrick Wood raised the price target on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) to $400.00 (from $360.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating into results on 2/11.
The analyst commented, "HUBS reports 4Q on 2/11. Following a strong 3Q rebound, we expect upside to come back down closer to historic levels & anticipate moderate upside to our 23% cc est, w/ '21 guidance likely 2-3% above Street esp. w/ an FX boost. Digital marketing trends remain encouraging & we like HUBS' evolving growth strategies, but we view valuations rather full & see less surprise levers vs. 3Q. PT to $400."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!