Hub Group (HUBG) PT Raised to $67 at Cowen
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) to $67.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "HUBG reported 4Q earnings that beat Street expectations on the top line, led by Intermodal and truck brokerage service lines. 2021 outlook of double-digit top line growth and cost pressures lead us to reign in forecasts. However, we are raising our PT as we move to value the company off of 2022 numbers as we have done for all our companies."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!