Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $115 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman raised the price target on Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $115.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "We updated our HZNP model incorporating VIE acquisition announced 2/1, and recent comments on opex and Tepezza/Krystexxa trends (exceeded 2020 guidance), including near-term Tepezza supply disruption. We also include feedback from three ophthalmologists we recently spoke with that help confirm a very strong Tepezza outlook, including potential in chronic/fibrotic TED (Ph4 starting 2Q21). Physicians are closely monitoring patients disrupted by Tepezza supply disruption and expect to queue most new patients for treatment (optimistic on near-term resolution), which should support strong ramp starting 2Q21. Reiterate Outperform; target to $115 from $110."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!