Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Raised to $39 at Cowen
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore raised the price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $39.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Horizon's Q3 was nicely above, with the key outperformance all due to the more durable orphan portfolio, which now comprises 75% of total revenue. The primary driver was Krystexxa, which was up +42% Y/Y, and has clearly established itself as the backbone growth asset in the P&L. With Tepro set to provide meaningful P&L leverage & duration, the growth story is set to even further accelerate. Add."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD15.15 at Credit Suisse
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Lowered to SEK465 at Morgan Stanley
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Raised to AUD5.55 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!