Honeywell (HON) Named Catalyst Call: Buy Idea at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) named Catalyst Call: Buy Idea at Deutsche Bank.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase commented, "From our conversations with investors leading up to the quarter, we sensed a real lack of enthusiasm on HON, which is odd considering YTD underperformance (HON has seen the weakest gain of all names that we cover, +3% YTD vs. +16% median) and favorable late-cycle end-market exposure (Commercial Aero, O&G and Non-Resi Construction amount to 53% of total company sales). We view 1Q as a positive catalyst, given that we sit $0.10 ahead of consensus for the quarter, as the recovery takes hold."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NN, Inc. Announces Cooperation Agreement with Corre Partners, Adds New Independent Director
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- Target (TGT) PT Raised to $235 at Telsey Into Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!