Herbalife (HLF) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies
- Wall St losses limited as Amazon gains on upbeat Cyber Monday
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Chris Neamonitis raised the price target on Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to $30.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "HLF's Q2 beat expectations, even after excl. pull fwd contrib. Rev guidance prudently reiterated (on uncontrollables), while evidence of stability/initial signs of improvement drive incremental optimism. Q2 perf shed bear fears calling for further decel, w/ upside potential now incrementally more likely, in our opinion. Uncertainties remain, but benefits of scaled strategic efforts are yet to be fully realized. R/R compelling, sentiment improving; PT $30."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $535 at JPMorgan as They See Q3 Earnings 'Well Ahead' of the Street
- Meituan Dianping (3690:HK) (MPNGF) PT Lowered to HK$235 at JPMorgan
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!