Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Raised to SEK200 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Berenberg raised its price target on Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (OTC: HNNMY) to SEK200.00 (from SEK125.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR34 at Jefferies
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!