Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Raised to $266 at DA Davidson
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolon Weiser raised the price target on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) to $266.00 (from $254.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "HELE announced it agreed to acquire Osprey, a marketer of backpacks and daypacks, for $414M or ~13.5x CY22E EBITDA. The deal checks all the boxes and is accretive to gross margin, targeted sales growth of 2.5%-3.5%, and EPS. Valuation seems high for a "fixer upper." Sales have not recovered to the 2019 level due to supply chain issues in Vietnam, market share has been flattish, and investment is needed. The high-single digit growth targeted for FY23 could be hard to achieve if Vietnam issues persist. We are maintaining our NEUTRAL but raising our FY23E EPS by $0.57 (4%) to $13.69 and our PT to $266 from $254, based on 18x FY24E EPS of $14.75."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL:IN) PT Lowered to INR752 at Elara Securities India
- WEIR Group Plc. (WEIR:LN) (WEGRY) PT Raised to GBP22 at Societe Generale
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,528 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!