Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $112 at DA Davidson
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser lowered the price target on Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) to $112.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "At BUY-rated HAS' analyst meeting, they lowered 2022 guidance; 3Q22E sales were -15% due to retailer inventory reductions. We are cutting our 2022E EPS by 11% and our target P/E to 20x from 22x due to lower 4Q visibility. In the next 5 years, HAS' will focus on "fewer, bigger, better" and they are projecting many favorable mix drivers, a mid-single digit sales CAGR, and a 20% operating margin in 2027 (vs. 16% in 2022). They are targeting a 50% increase in operating profit in the next 3 years, implying a mid-teens CAGR. We are raising our 2023E profit growth to 16% from 8%, but cutting our PT to $112 from $128, based on 20x 2023E EPS of $5.61."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Lowered to EUR183 at Citi
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at Credit Suisse
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!